HealthRemedis directory

Natural Health Remedies for Common Ailments like Ailments like Acidity, Acne, Dandruff, Grey hair, Hair fall. Head lice, Head Ache, Piles Hiccough, High blood pressure, Hypertension, High Cholesterol etc...

Migraine Headaches, Top 10 Triggers

In this article I will go over my 30 years plus past experience with Migraines and then get right to the top 10 Migraine Triggers and a source for a cure.

WHERE IT ALL STARTED

My job involves a lot of driving, however, much of my time is spent on the interstate, and as you know there are a lot of shiny windshields, bumpers, backs of semis, and much more. Every day brought the chance for Migraine Headaches. I loved the outdoors too, but I found myself dreading walking out the door. Even reflections coming in the house was starting to give me problems.

They used to take me down for the day. Then over time my headaches started changing, so did my Migraine Triggers. It got to a point where I was having one twice a week, and they were getting really extreme. More things become Migraine Triggers for me too. Then they switched to the other side of my head, and could return part way through the day.

When they start changing or go from Ocular Migraine to a regular Migraine Headache with pain, you are wise to seek advice from your doctor to investigate the reason for the change. Ocular Migraines can be a real cause for concern under certain conditions.

At this point, life was becoming quite unbearable for me. My quality of life was non-existent. I was turning into a real grump too. Migraine Triggers were waiting everywhere. I could always tell when a Migraine was going to start, my vision would start to go away. I mostly suffered from Ocular Migraines.

I am practically Migraine Headache free now, but anyone who has had a true Migraine Headache knows how miserable one can be. I started having Migraine Headaches when I was a teenager.

Top 10 Migraine Triggers

· Alcoholic Beverages

· Environmental factors

· Foods that contain caffeine , monosodium glutamate, and nitrates

· Glare from chrome, windows, etc.

· Stress

· Hunger can cause Migraines

· Lack of sleep is also a contributing factor

· Medications (over-the-counter and prescription)

· Smells, Perfume, etc.

· Hormonal changes in women.

The main Migraine Triggers for me was as follows; reflections off chrome or windshields, sometimes coffee, Tea, Diesel exhaust, stress was a major one. I found even chocolate was a Migraine Trigger sometimes for me.

Both of my Parents had suffered from migraines till we found a cure. It was quite a relief indeed. I have posted the cure on my website for Migraine Headaches and Migraine Triggers if you are interested in that, it's at the bottom of my page here.

After I started this routine, I went almost 6 months without having a Migraine Headache, even though all the Triggers were still there. That was really a weird experience. I had a hard time getting my parents onboard.

This may not treat all suffers of Migraine Headaches, and there are a lot more Triggers than what I mentioned here. But it will give you a place to start. One source I found during my research that has a lot of good information on the subject and has some great steps for increasing oxygen in your bloodstream can be found by following the link below that goes to my website where their link is. If I feel a Migraine Headache coming on now, I can usually always prevent it with a simple exercise also. This exercise can even be done while driving down the road. That is real handy when you are in the middle of a road trip, and an Ocular Migraine tries to comes on (Tries mind you!).

They have information to help you Discover An All-Natural Method That Permanently Eliminates Migraine Headaches And Migraine Triggers. I had considered taking some of the prescription ones out of desperation, but they sounded too risky.

One other thing that really got my attention was that you are about 50% more likely to have a stroke after a Migraine. To heck with that! I think avoiding them is the best solution. However, both the Migraine Headache and the raise in risk of stroke are only the symptoms of another problem.

That about does it for me. I hope you find relief from your agony, I feel your pain, and nausea. Although a thing of the past now, I feel very fortunate.

Best wishes for a Migraine Headache free life,

Randi

Migraine-Headaches-101.com

I am a past sufferer of Migraine Headaches; both of my parents had suffered from them also. We are all virtually Migraine free now because of some very simple changes in our lives. Now I'm all smiles and spreading the great news!

0 comments: