HealthRemedis directory

Natural Health Remedies for Common Ailments like Ailments like Acidity, Acne, Dandruff, Grey hair, Hair fall. Head lice, Head Ache, Piles Hiccough, High blood pressure, Hypertension, High Cholesterol etc...

4:27 AM

Glowing skin

 Glowing skin 
How could I miss this remedy out! If you want a glowing skin then there is nothing better than this mixture that has been used throughout generations in my family.It gives your skin a smooth texture, removes blemishes and radiates skin appearance.

For a glowing skin use this mixture

1/2 lemon juice( fresh)
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon rose water


Rub this mixture on your skin until you feel it has absorbed significantly.Leave it on for half an hour or so. Wash it off with a paste made of gram flour and water. Repeat this process atleast thrice a week and you will notice your skin has started to shine and glow within 2 weeks.! Trust me ...I have seen it work and I try to do this application frequently myself. It always gives my skin the smoothness and glow I always want and so I prefer to try this mixture a day before a special occasion to make my skin appear fresh and spotless.

0 comments: